Attending church now covid-19 restrictions have been lifted
Argyle restriction-lifting road map
Our aim is to cautiously and carefully lift worship restrictions, understanding that many
people still feel anxious about Covid.
The following is a plan for Sunday morning worship with restrictions lifted:
- The windows will still be opened to allow air circulation.
- There is no need to book anymore, but the stewards will list who is there and take mobile numbers if the attendee is not in the church directory.
- Tea & Coffee will be outside if good weather; if bad weather, coffee inside with doors open for ventilation.
- It is your personal preference as to mask-wearing & using hand-gel.
- Chairs will be 1m apart in clusters; we are not assigning people to seats, you can move the chairs to a position you feel is safe for you.
- Crèche will be on but with no helpers; parents responsible for their children.
- Singing – We will sing along to pre-recorded videos on 25th July, then we will be fully
live on 1st August. We are gradually getting the PA team & musicians trained so there
will be a transition through August, but there will always be congregational singing!
- Communion – We will resume communion in morning services from September with separate cups, bread and collection, stewards to direct.
- We will conduct a hybrid Ignite prayer meeting trial in August (details to follow) so you can join on Zoom or in person.
- Please remember common sense: if you feel unwell, stay home.
- LifeGroups – each LG will decide if they meet in person or on Zoom… or a hybrid arrangement.
Make it your plan to come back to church!
Don’t spend the future watching church on TV in your own at home!
There may be another lockdown, don’t miss this opportunity to get back together!